When you come back from a long day in the mountains, you turn the music on, you settle down and think back to the moments spent up there: climbing this steep corridor, feeling the weight of the bag on your back, but enjoying the place, and knowing that on the way down, it’s going to be a treat. Steep turns are earned, so here’s a souvenir of what happens riding it, to earn them!
Our heavier-weight, white, premium matte paper has a natural, smooth uncoated finish that feels luxurious to the touch.
- The 200 gsm/ 80 lb paper weight makes it durable and long-lasting.
- We use FSC-certified paper or equivalent certifications depending on regional availability. It’s better for the people and the planet.
- Each poster is shipped in robust packaging, ensuring it arrives safe and secure.
- Paper sizes may vary slightly by region. For the US and Canada, the measurement is in inches, while for the rest of the world, it is in centimeters.
- It is printed and shipped on demand from the closest printer next to you, this way you benefit from reduced shipping distances and lower emissions.