In the following posts, I’ll show you how to customize your interior decoration with very low budget.
Today : how to create a decorative pen holder.
What you need :
- Fabric patterns (old second hand cushion covers are so cheap and perfect for that)
- Double sided tape
- Can, any size
- Cut the fabric in the same height of your can adding 2 centimeters. Make sure the length is longer than the perimeter of the can. Reverse each side one centimeter inside and iron it flat.
- Add some double sided tape around the top and the bottom of the can. Add a straight tape line too.
- Remove the other side of the tape and start sticking the fabric on the can along the straight tape, and all around the can. Make sure the fabric is well tight for a better looking.
- To finish to stick the fabric on the can, place another straight double sided tape on the already stuck fabric. Cut the left over fabric so that it will come just above the tape. Stick the fabric on the tape. Press strongly.
- Congratulations it is finished !